Hire VB.Net Developers
We are a talented team of developers who are experts in both Microsoft .NET and VB.Net with modern platforms (DOT NET, ASP.Net, Mobile, etc). Our clients include both SME and Fortune 500 companies. Our team has experience in banking, finance, manufacturing, e-Commerce and insurance domains.
Our team can help you develop, support, maintain and migrate any new or existing projects. Our engagement models are flexible with attractive price points. We offer unique “Try before you hire” with no upfront. We have excellent customers’ references and testimonials.
Hire VB.Net Developers
Hire Dedicated VB.Net Developers to Bring Prominent Changes in Your Development Strategy at cost-effective.
E-COMMERCE APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT
We deliver eCommerce apps like shopping portals, real-time chatbots & shopping guide apps to improve shopping experience.
WINDOWS MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT
Hire VB.Net programmers who can build moblie app solutions & adept at custom B2B portal development for small to large businesses.
CRM APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT
We build VB.Net applications for giant enterprises which are suitable for large-scale and also scalable, reliable, & secure at the same time.
Why VB.Net For My Project?
Visual Basic is regarded as the third generation event-driven programming language. It was released in 1987. Being the first visual development tool from Microsoft, it is considered as one of the most powerful programming languages. As compared to other computer programming languages, such as, C, C++, it is easy to learn and understand, provided that one has determination and dedication to do so.
Visual basic programming language allows programmers to create software interface and codes in an easy to use graphical environment. VB is the combination of different components that are used on forms having specific attributes and actions with the help of those components. On the one hand it allows programmers to develop widows based applications rapidly; on the other hand, it helps greatly in accessing data bases, using ADO while letting the programmers use ActiveX controls and various objects. While it is intended more to develop applications, it is also useful for games development for particular or limited purposes, unlike C++ that is more suitable for developing games.
As compared to other languages, Visual basic may be slower though, yet it is flexible and it can be rightly said that things that are difficult in other languages are comparatively easier in visual basic programming language. It may also be said that, since it is one of the most popular programming languages, lots of related books and material and other resources are available and can be accessed for developing programming skills at visual basic programming language conveniently.
One of the most important things to be considered with regard to programming in Visual basic is that the structure of VB is designed in a way that allows programmers to create executable code – Exe files. It enables programmers to develop programs that can be used as front end to databases. Besides, it’s with the help of visual basic tools, one can change the abstract ideas into programs or into the whole software while it allows revising and modifying the programs fittingly
Advantages of Visual Basic
There is quite a number of reasons for the enormous success of Visual Basic (VB):
- The structure of the Basic programming language is very simple, particularly as to the executable code.
- VB is not only a language but primarily an integrated, interactive development environment (“IDE”).
- The VB-IDE has been highly optimized to support rapid application development (“RAD”). It is particularly easy to develop graphical user interfaces and to connect them to handler functions provided by the application.
- The graphical user interface of the VB-IDE provides intuitively appealing views for the management of the program structure in the large and the various types of entities (classes, modules, procedures, forms, …).
- VB provides a comprehensive interactive and context-sensitive online help system.
- When editing program texts the “IntelliSense” technology informs you in a little popup window about the types of constructs that may be entered at the current cursor location.
- VB is a component integration language which is attuned to Microsoft’s Component Object Model (“COM”).
- COM components can be written in different languages and then inegrated using VB.
- Interfaces of COM components can be easily called remotely via Distributed COM (“DCOM”), which makes it easy to construct distributed applications.
- COM components can be embedded in / linked to your application’s user interface and also in/to stored documents (Object Linking and Embedding “OLE”, “Compound Documents”).
- There is a wealth of readily available COM components for many different purposes.
Nevertheless, we are convinced that there remain many problems that have not been addressed at all by Java, VB, and other languages or that havn’t found a really satisfactory solution so far.
Scale YourDevelopment Team
At Programmers.io, We help you execute projects by providing trusted VB.Net developers who can join your team and immediately start delivering high-quality services to help your business grow. HIRE VB.NET DEVELOPERS
Check out our latest publications and research works on VB.NET Development: